Repair services for endoscopy equipment is a critical factor in the success of clinical and hospital facilities that use these types of instruments as they affect the quality and lifespan of the endoscopes and the continuity of services.
At ERS, we are an expert in providing independent repair services, delivering efficiency, cost effectiveness, and quality assurance. As a health professional, you'll find reasonable prices, timely work frames, and premium quality standards. In addition, we are proud to have a reputation for professional, responsive customer service — this is the driving force behind why so many healthcare executives and practitioners choose ERS, the ERS Trust Factor. We prepare your equipment so you can be prepared!
Hands-On Expertise with top medical manufactures including but limited to:
- Karl Storz
- Richard Wolf
- Many Others!
- OEM alternative
- Premium service outside the OEM box to include both flexible and rigid endoscope maintenance, surgical handpiece repairs, dental handpiece repairs, ophthalmic equipment repairs, surgical camera repairs, and fiber optic cable repairs
- Minor repairs typically have a 1-2 day turnaround (90% of the time, same day turnaround can be scheduled)! Weekend service is available
- Savings of 20-70% on overall costs for endoscope equipment management
- Compliance with Quality Regulatory and Quality Management Systems
- ERS uses ONLY new components and parts resulting in repairs that rival the original condition
- Full Functionality Testing
- We test all repairs to ensure we meet or exceed all performance standards, thus guaranteeing the quality of the service provided
- Both General and Dedicated Loaner Programs
- FREE loaners during maintenance
- FREE equipment pickup/delivery within 60 mile radius
At ERS, we are proud to offer loaners that can be chosen from a wide range of products. If you are not looking for a piece from our loaner program, we also offer used and refurbished equipment under our preowned program.
General Loaner Pool
Access to our general loaner pool that is in excess of 500 pieces of equipment.
Surgical Hand Pieces
Dedicated Loaner Pool
Develop a mutually agreed upon loaner pool for critical items for contracted customers.