ERS Quality Policy
At ERS, we understand the importance of providing world class service to our customers and their patients. We recognize that in order to deliver world class service we must incorporate and maintain quality processes in every one of our daily activities. Thus ERS is making the following commitments to our employees, customers and patients we serve:
- ERS commits to maintaining an effective ISO 13485 quality management system that ensures patient safety, regulatory requirements and the highest level of customer satisfaction are met.
- We validate this commitment by embedding our quality processes such as customer feedback and continuous improvement into our daily tasks. Our executive management team reviews these processes and our QMS objectives on a quarterly basis to ensure its effectiveness and sustainability.
Regulatory and Industry Affiliations
- AAMI standards committee voting member of ST-wg84 and ANSI/AAMI ST91:2015 Flexible and Semi-Rigid Endoscopes Processing in Health Care Facilities
- IAHCSMM –International Association of Healthcare Central Service Material Management
- ASTM- American Society for testing and materials
- SGNA- Society of Gastrointestinal Nurses Association