ERS Quality Policy
At ERS, we understand the importance of providing world-class service to our customers and patients. We recognize that in order to deliver services of this degree we must incorporate and maintain quality processes into every one of our daily activities - thus allowing us to make the following commitments to our employees, our customers and the patients they serve:
- ERS commits to maintaining an effective, certified ISO 13485:2016 quality management system that ensures patient safety, adheres to all regulatory requirements and exceeds the highest level of customer satisfaction by utilizing our quality processes, embracing and promptly responding to our customer feedback, and continuously improving our daily tasks.
- ERS’s executive management team commits to annually review our processes and QMS objectives to ensure its effectiveness and sustainability while continuously looking for ways to grow and expand our knowledge to better serve our valued customers.
Regulatory and Industry Affiliations
- AAMI standards committee voting member of ST-wg84 and ANSI/AAMI ST91:2015 Flexible and Semi-Rigid Endoscopes Processing in Health Care Facilities
- IAHCSMM –International Association of Healthcare Central Service Material Management
- ASTM- American Society for Testing and Materials
- SGNA- Society of Gastrointestinal Nurses Association